Browser Stack should work just fine:
http://www.browserstack.com/

<http://www.browserstack.com/>

Mads Erik Forberg
Utvikler
Mediehuset Tek - Et datterselskap av A-pressen og Edda Media
Tlf: +47 950 26 646

Den 23.09.2011 15:57, skrev Tom Livingston:
On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Russ Weakley<r...@maxdesign.com.au>  wrote:
Hello All -

I've been testing a new version of a legacy project against IE 7, 8 and 9
using IE9's Browser Mode Controls.

This way of switching browser modes (between 7, 8 and 9) is quite convenient
but... is it a true representation of how the project will render in these
three browsers?

If not, I'd love to get some suggestions on the LEAST INVASIVE way to test
different "modern" flavors of IE.
Not ideal, but at least convenient - have you tried
https://browserlab.adobe.com/ ?
You can check a wide range of browsers easily, including IE6/7/8/9

HTH
Russ

Also see http://www.browsercam.com/