Use of any framework does not automatically make your website
accessible. JQuery only attempts to make the development of JavaScript
more consistent across the various browsers (and, as you so rightly
point out, some screen readers as well). You must still provide your
own 'accessibility'. Firstly, by adhering to standards compliant
mark-up with a focus on the various accessibility guidelines. And
secondly, by taking into account JavaScripts operation (or lack
thereof) within screen readers. Although this stuff is not rocket
science, it's not trivial either, and most importantly, there
definitely isn't a magic bullet...

Karl