Very Neat.

On May 26, 2012, at 4:44 PM, Justin Avery wrote:

> Trent Walton originally wrote about it with his article, , before Jordan
> Moore expanded on the idea with
> http://www.jordanm.co.uk/post/21863299677/building-with-content-choreography
> and was even nice enough to produce us a workable demo,
> http://www.jordanm.co.uk/contentchoreography and explains further
> http://www.jordanm.co.uk/contentchoreographydemo.

In the demo, navigation in the source code is still sitting below the header
section when the screen is at 480px and below. How does this work for AT
(VoiceOver for example) though if I want the navigation stay "below the fold"?
I don't supposed the AT is smart enough to do what I want if I don't place the
navigation code at the bottom section of the page.

tee