I think its important to give the spammer no indication that you are onto
them.   If you give them any kind of feedback, they can use that to work a
way through your maze.    The filters i use (which are similar to yours on
the client side, but I also use some tests on the server side, but the
submitter sees the same result either way.   Even if the submission is just
discarded to the bitbucket in the sky.     They have no way to know their
submission has been discarded.

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks