On 30/03/2014 15:23, Joe Taylor wrote:
Hi all,
Hi Joe,

<snip>
*Trivia* - Does anyone here have some graphics skills?  Our icons need
work.  Somehow the ones in window title-bars look fuzzy compared with
wsjt.ico, the one we had been using; and I notice the icon for WSJT-X in
the Windows taskbar has become an unrelated system default.  Can we
restore the use of the green-on-blue world globe for this purpose, and
perhaps tweak the picture so that it works well on all our supported
platforms?
I am unable to reproduce the taskbar icon issue you report here. I have tried all variants of CMake builds and both large and small taskbar button sizes. I always get an accurate representation of one of the two wsjtx icon images. This must be a either a Windows version issue (I'm using Windows 8.1) or a screen resolution issue (I'm using 100% fonts @ 1920x1080).

I get expected results:

Can anyone reproduce this on their Windows setup?

This is the window title I see:

Sometimes the icon in the "Programs and Features" control panel application doesn't have the correct Icon after an install here (this is the same icon file that the program uses), maybe this is a related issue but I haven't managed to diagnose it yet.

	-- Joe, K1JT