On 07/04/2014 01:54, Laurie VK3AMA wrote:
Hi Bill,
Hi Laurie,

Sounds like it is the new Qt code. I have no experience with Qt but it has been the root of some of the issues I have had to overcome for JTAlert.

I am getting the window handle by enumerating the running wsjtx processes. I know I am using the correct handle as the window minimize/restore messages sent via SendMessage are working. The window positioning is failing so at this time, JTAlert will follow the wsjtx window, but wsjtx will not follow JTAlert while docked. I have also confirmed the hWnd is correct using a windows inspection tool.
OK.

I think the problem is that Qt has a layout manager that you are going to be in conflict with if you call raw WIndows API functions or inject standard Windows messages.

Can you list the actions and arguments that you need for JTAlert (and JTMacros) to work. I can probably provide a quick hack with some custom WM_APP messages for now. I can easily filter these messages and call the appropriate Qt methods for you.

I think a non-proprietary portable solution should be put in place eventually.

de Laurie, VK3AMA