Hi Bill and all,

I've noticed a bug in recent versions of WSJT-X, having to do with
control of "VFO B" when operating in split frequency mode.  On my system
it's repeatable.

1. Start program in JT9+JT65 mode.
2. Radio (TS-2000) set to Split mode
3. CAT control through Dx Lab Commander; Split Operation = "Rig".
4. Toggle to Tx JT9, Band = 20 m.
5. With CTRL key down, double-click on waterfall at, say, 3050 Hz

VFO A should now be at 14.076, VFO B at 14.0775

6. Click Tune to send a brief Tune signal.  Transmission uses VFO B, as
it should.

7. Click Tune again.  VFO B is now set to 14.076, which is WRONG.

This problem does NOT seem to occur with direct CAT control of the
TS-2000.  It shows up only through Commander.

        -- Joe, K1JT