I've installed the JTSDK-PY package, but when I go to do a build I get a
message about python3.dll is missing.  It's there in the DLL subdirectory
of python.

Anybody else have this problem or is due to some other Python distribution
on my computer? I'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit.

db

P.S. I've tried making copies of the python3.dll into several of the other
directories including Windows/System32.