Hi All,

As I am making my way through the user guide for WSJT-X, I followed the
tutorial and came across a strange bug(?): as I had to move the Wide
Graph/Waterfall Window around, I found that when I resized it while
examining a .WAV file, it goes completely blank, removing all decoded
signals from view (but not from the WSJT-X Main Window). It does this
whether I drag a corner or if I hit the maximize or minimize button in the
upper left hand corner of the window.

Other than picking a window size and sticking with it, have I misconfigured
my station so that it blanks out like that?

73,
Chase
http://w4ti.com