Hi Stu,

You'll probably need to chat with Joe on this one, but you can start with he following:

* I'm not sure of the file name is critical, but renaming to kvasd and ensuring it's executable would be a good start. * Run: ldd ./kvasd .. if it returns "not a dynamic executable" you may be missing some Fortran / libc so's 32bit for ARM.
* Try: readelf -a ./kvasd | grep NEEDED

That should display any missing libs. You'll need to get to a point where you can run: ./kvasd -v and it renders the version number 1.11 or there abouts. Running ldd ./kvasd should not have any missing lib files when all the deps are satisfied.

Maybe others can further assist on the Rpi specific package needs.

73's
Greg, KI7MT