Hi John,

I’ve compiled (and am running)  1.4 Rev 4204 under OSX 10.9.4 with Qt 5.3.1.
Granted, one successful installation is hardly conclusive, however, I have done
it.

Scott D. Hernalsteen/W8CQD
FCC Licensed Amateur Radio Operator
(Amateur Extra Class)
www.w8cqd.com

"To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of the people always
possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."
- 1788 Richard Henry Lee