From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 3:32 PM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] HRD error

On 17/10/2014 20:51, Michael Black wrote:
Hi Mike,

I guess I was getting trace output.hadn't realized it moved to the new
location.

It's appears the SPLIT mode is causing it.  HRD still hasn't added SPLIT to
the OMNI VII yet (it's purportedly on their TODO list along with fixing
their TCP CAT control bug)

OK, it's not split related. My guess is this is the first time you have
tried WSJT-X with "Mode" set to "USB" in "Settings->Radio". The HRD
interface code needs updating to support the name of the mode dropdowns HRD
provides for the Omni VII. Here is a patched version:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4192709/wsjtx-1.4.0-rc3-win32-Omni-VII-H
RD-CAT-trace.exe

It has tracing built in. Give it a try and see if it works. If not send me
the trace log, otherwise I'll check in the changes.

Mike W9MDB