Hi all,

I have committed some changes that significantly improve the decoding
speed of WSJT-X in both modes, with no change in its effectiveness.
The changes affect only the jt9.exe executable.

One of the changes is to make use of the "wisdom" feature in FFTW.  This
requires running the program fftwf-wisdom[.exe] once, at the time of
program installation.  A batch script "wisdom1[.bat]" can be used to do
this; I added an example of such a file to the directory
.../branches/wsjt/lib.  When run, it creates a file fftwf_wisdom.dat
that should go in the .../bin installation directory.

Bill, could you suggest the best way to incorporate the necessary
features in the CMake script?  On Windows it will need to install
fftwf-wisdom.exe and wisdom1.bat along with other executables in the
.../bin directory, and the installer should offer to run widwom1.bat,
warning the user that it will take several minutes to complete.

The final wisdom1[.bat] file will be slightly different from the example
now in the repository, since it won't need the hard-coded path I used
for fftwf-wisdom[.exe].

Comments and test results are welcome.  On my development machine the
speedup is about 35% when a velid fftwf_wisdom.dat (necessarily computed
on the same machine) is present.

        -- Joe, K1JT