Hi Chris
I agree, but actually do not exist 2 letters callsign
So the table of 2 chars can be skipped
if len ....

So the words can be reduced

Also line with !=3 fields can be skipped

There is a similar problem with RRR in log or search in CALL3.TXT with no or blank characters

I recommend to everyone to backup your ALL.TXT file that contains a lot of informations, useful to confirm QSL or analyze other problems.

Interesting in last days several decodes contains a single field "IDIOTS"

73
Sandro
IW3RAB