On 13/03/2015 21:34, William Wuttke wrote:

Hi William,

CC'ing to John as he looks after Mac support for the WSJT programs.

Sorry you are having issues with the WSJT-X v1.4.0-rc4 beta release. So
I can see what is going wrong, here is an instrumented version of WSJT-X:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4192709/wsjtx-1.4.0-rc4-Darwin-CAT-trace.dmg

There is no need to install it, just run it directly from the installer
DMG. Please run the following test:

1) Start the application,
2) Change band using the WSJT-X band drop down menu,
3) When the error occurs, click "Cancel" to exit the application.

The run will have created a trace log file:

$TMPDIR/WSJT-X_trace.log

please send me this file for analysis.