Ahhh.good point.it's never as simple as one would like..

From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:35 AM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] DX Grid leftovers

On 15/03/2015 05:06, Michael Black wrote:

Hi Mike,

DX Grid doesn't get cleared if you double-click on an entry that has no
grid.  Noticed this while debugging the udp server code.

Thanks for the suggested patch.

Unfortunately I don't think that is going to work. It will clear the DX grid
whenever a message with no grid is double clicked which is not desired since
the grid must be preserved until the QSO completes. It needs more complex
logic.

For now I suggest we leave it as is since there are two workarounds for
this, either set the "Clear dx call and grid after logging" setting and/or
use the F4 hot key to clear the fields manually.

<snip>