Hi Bill,

Thanks -- I think you asked all the right questions.

JPLEPH is a pure data file.  Storing it as an embedded resource
probably makes sense.  I need it to be accessible as an ordinary file,
at some location that's known at execution time.

What happens if I put it, say, at ...src/wsjtx/contrib/Ephemeris/JPLEPH
?  Does it then become part of the package?  What tells the installer
where to install it?

        -- Joe