Hello All,

I've updated the WSJT build script and Makefile.jtsdk2 for Windows.
Everything seems to be working as expected. It uses the same method of
build as WSPR, which is based on Bill's folder / config structure in WSJT-X.

If your using JTSDK Win32 to build with, you'll need to do an update first.

The build invocations are the same as WSPR:
* Build Just the Doc: build-wsjt doc
* Build Install: build-wsjt
* Build Package: build-package

The user guide is now included with installer package. If this is not
desired, we can simply remove the appropriate line from wsjt10b.iss. The
link is added to the documentation section of the Programs Menu, No
edits were done to the wsjt.py file, but that could be updated as well.

TO-DO
* We still need to get the version info for both WSJT and WSPR from a
single source (the .py script ? ) as it is hard coded in several files
which could be accidentally missed. Now that the docs will reside within
the branch / trunk, this should be easier to manage.

* After updating the Autotools and Makefile for Linux, I'll add some
basic compiling information to the user guide, similar to what is listed
for Mac. At present, the Linux section states "Still to come".

* JTSDK Nix updates will be added after the configure, Makefile and docs
have been updated.

If anyone runs into issues with the Windows portion, please post it to
the dev list: < wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net >

73's
Greg, KI7MT