Bill,
> Give it a try and see if you can map your new code into the new class.
> Obviously ask here or directly if you need any help understanding any of
> my code or for help with how it might best be extended.

I just checked in WsprTxScheduler.cpp and have it patched in to replace the
schedule that is generated by the old hopping.f90 routine. This new scheduler
should eliminate double transmissions for requested TX percentages that are
less than 50%. It seems to be working OK here.

As it stands, the scheduler will automatically re-compute the schedule every
two hours. Also, the routine next_tx_state assumes that you are asking for the
next state less than 30 seconds before the beginning of the next 2-minute
cycle. To put it another way, the routine looks at the table entry
corresponding to a time that is 30s in the future.

Comments/criticism welcome…

Steve k9an