Good morning

I just released WSJT ISCAT Experiment V9 on the google drive we have been using
for that purpose.   This is hopefully the last experimental release and
assuming it survives the weekend mostly unscathed my intent is to check it in
to the repository early next week after doing a clean upload, moving the files
I have changed over to it and fixing any diffs that might have popped up while
I have been doing the development the last few weeks.

A comprehensive list of the changes made as well as updated manual pages will
be forthcoming.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this and rediscovering Fortran after way
too many years, learning Python and even, after saying where the heck did that
complex waveform come from, remembering Euler’s equation.   It has been an
interesting couple of weeks.

I am hoping I can continue to make contributions to the cause.

73 de Bill ND0B