Hi Steve,

I use a script to make life easy.   The working part of the script is this:

  cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=$ctype -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/G4KLA/Rev$1/$rel \
  -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="~/Qt5.4.0;/usr/local/hamlib" \
  -D CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.9 \
  -D CMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang -D CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang++ \
  -D
CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk
 \
  -D WSJT_SKIP_MANPAGES=ON -D WSJT_GENERATE_DOCS=OFF ~/G4KLA/Rev$1/wsjtx
  cmake --build . --target $btype -- -kj

$ctype is either Debug or Release
$1 points to the current location of the downloaded software
$rel   can be either   rel, the directory for a release version; or rel_deb the
directory for the debug version
$btype is either    install   to produce a local version or   package   to
produce a full-formed  .dmg  for distribution.

I use the latest Qt version

I have downloaded Bill's hamlib which I keep uptodate.

I do not use Macports.

So, for me,    wsjtx_comp X5636 Release  install            builds a local
package.

Hope this helps...

--- John G4KLA