Forwarded without wav file attachment and embedded screen shot to reduce size,
if anyone would like those drop me an email direct

From: mailto:wsjt_ss_is...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 10:44 AM
To: wsjt_ss_is...@yahoogroups.com ; K1JT
Subject: Re: [WSJT_SS_ISCAT] "RRR" bug fixed

Good morning Joe,

I just completed integrating my changes and have committed them as Rev 5637.

Part of the integration process was modifying the version of ISCAT.f90 to
encompass both mine and your changes, your change was very close to what I was
doing do the changes I had to make were mostly cosmetic although I did move
writing all messages up to the wsjt.py level with a Setup check on when to do
it.

I have noticed an issue with decode of a strong non repetitive signal.  The
attached wav is a TX2 from W3CP to myself that is pretty much full sequence and
very strong.   As you will note, with one exception the decode is garbage.
The decoder and also my auto sequencer did find the right one but this seemed
odd based on the quality of the received signal.

To get this dump check Setup/Report All ISCAT Messages.   If this is not
checked then just the ISCAT decoder selected messages is displayed.

Your thoughts appreciated,

73 de Bill ND0B