Bill and Michael

Thanks a lot for your advice and here below is the result of rigctl-wsjtx .

I will get the official version 1.5.0  installed tomorrow to confirm if I
get similar results.

Very best regards

Jean-Louis - F5DJL

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin>rigctl-wsjtx -vvvv -m135 -scom5 f

rigctl, Hamlib 3.0~git

Report bugs to <hamlib-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net>

rig:rig_init called

yaesu: initrigs3_yaesu called

rig_register (121)

rig_register (127)

rig_register (110)

rig_register (105)

rig_register (106)

rig_register (107)

rig_register (109)

rig_register (120)

rig_register (101)

rig_register (122)

rig_register (123)

rig_register (111)

rig_register (115)

rig_register (113)

rig_register (114)

rig_register (128)

rig_register (131)

rig_register (116)

rig_register (103)

rig_register (124)

rig_register (104)

rig_register (125)

rig_register (129)

rig_register (132)

rig_register (130)

rig_register (117)

rig_register (119)

rig_register (118)

rig_register (126)

rig_register (133)

rig_register (134)

rig_register (135)

ft991_init called

newcat_init called

rig:rig_open called

newcat_open called

newcat_set_trn called

newcat_valid_command called

newcat_valid_command: 'FT-991' is unknown

rig_open: error = Feature not available

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin>