Bill,

In the past couple of hours since updating to r5700 I have had four rig control
error events after many weeks of flawless operation. “Command rejected by the
rig while setting frequency”

After program startup the error has occurred after only 1 and as many as 4
transmissions.

It looks like Tx Enable is dis-abled when the error is thrown. Thereafter the
rig stays on whatever band it was on when the error was thrown, but the program
continues to hop through different bands, causing spots to be reported on the
wrong band.

This behavior is completely new to me, and it happened immediately after
updating to r5700. I’m not sure what revision I was on before the problem
started, but it was certainly no earlier than r5685. Has anything changed in
the last few revisions that might affect control of a TS-480? e.g. timing or
delay changes maybe?

Steve k9an