From: George J Molnar <geo...@molnar.com>
Date: 08/24/2015  5:23 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Bill Ockert - ND0B <n...@ockert.us>, WSJT software development
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Fw: sending RR73 message on JT9H with auto
sequencer

Agree, Bill. Auto-sequence should be the same as manual, and RR73 isn't a good
way to complete, nor is anything else that fails to include your callsign.

George J Molnar, CEM, CHPPNevada Statewide Interoperability Coordinator
@GJMolnar | KF2T | AFA9GM
On Aug 24, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Bill Ockert - ND0B <n...@ockert.us> wrote:

Mike,

No   I do treat RRR 73 as a valid ending when I handle it
manually.  I treat RR73 as improper in both in content and in white
space.

Bill