Hi Rex,

Thanks for the suggestion.  As it happens, we're working only with JT65A
up to now.  I'm well aware that the B and C submodes in WSJT-X are well
below par in sensitivity.  No work has been done on them yet, beyond
putting most of the basic essentials in place.  In due course, I expect
that sensitivity in WSJT-X for all submodes will be at least as good as
in WSJT10.

        -- Joe, K1JT