Hi Joe,

That is expanding my understanding of the RF gain term as before I have had
experience with old Yaesu transceivers like FT990 FT1000 and there RF gain
makes effect similar to attenuator's one, pushing the sensitivity down.

I will share your experience on the Kenwood TS2000 in Russian JT65 forum: there
are several users of the Kenwood transceivers who are suffered with AGC
operation.

Thanks a lot,

73
Igor UA3DJY