I'm working with WA3WZR to try and get his WSJT-X working.
Basically it appears the the thread to save the WAV file is not working (or
working VERY rarely).  With "Save All" checked wav  files are not showing
up in the save directory.  Checked permissions and that doesn't appear to
be the problem.

He's WIndows 7 64-bit.  We turned off antivirus and firewall.  I ensured he
had no other QT libraries around.  Tried both 1.6.0-rc1 and 1.7.0.  Tried
new INI file.  Uninstalled everything and reinstalled. I added debug to
1.7.0 to create a log file in savewav and it never gets hit (i.e. file does
not appear in C:\Temp where I put it) so it appears that thread is never
being called.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next.  Is there some other way to tell if
the thread is running?

Mike W9MDB

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>