We've gone through this discussion before...I used to think it was a good
idea too.  But...RR73 is a grid location...and RRR is the last message for
the CQ side of the QSO...not 73.
So you don't save any time by doing RR73 unless you would otherwise do an
RRR followed by an unnecessary 73.
It's just hard to drop the habit of using 73 like you use on every other
protocol.

RRR :-)
Mike W9MDB

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>