Hi Guy,

QT5 (which should really say 5.2) and QT 5.5 are QT version numbers.
Just like WSJT-X, the QT folks change version numbers as they update
their Framework tools / GCC tool chains.

We were using QT version 5.2 when JTSDK v2 was first released. Then as
time progressed, QT version 5.5 was released. When you see something in
JTSDK documentation stating QT52, or QT55, that is referring to the QT
version WSJT-X is built with and the associated GCC tool chain.

At present, I believe Joe / Bill are still releasing WSJT-X built with
QT 5.2 on Windows, but a number of folks are using QT 5.5 for testing.
This may change over the next couple releases, but when is up to Joe and
Bill.

73's
Greg, KI7MT