Thanks for the reply, Greg. Error still occurs with antivirus
(Pandas) and anti-malware (Malwarebytes) deactivated and no other apps
running. No Windows updates since 3/29. This is on a Win-10 64 bit
system (not insider build).

     Per my search, Error 87 (and 487, which I have also seen) is so
broad as to make it impossible to track down. I'll just have to assume a
"wait-and-see" posture and see if it clears up.

Tnx es 73

Dave 'Doc' Corio