Hi Jay and all,

That certainly looks like a bug -- thanks for catching and reporting it.
  It leaves me wondering why I've never seen it here.

I hope you had "Save all" checked during this run, and can retrieve and
send us one of the files that produced truncated output.  (If not, could
you please try to create the anomaly again, and send us the example file?)

Which prompts me to remind everyone: During this testing phase of WSJT-X
v1.7-rc1, please run always with "Save all".  These days, we mostly have
plenty of available disk storage.  You can always select "File | Delete
all *.wav & *.c2 files in SaveDir" to clean things out, from time to time.

Fair warning: I'll be away from tomorrow through Aug 27, so will not be
able to look into this until after that.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT