Hi Gary and all,

My earlier message was wrong about one thing:

> At present, any decode in MSK144 mode (whether or not you double-click
> on the decode) will set the "Rx Freq" spinner control to the frequency
> of the received signal. Tx Freq always stays fixed at 1500 Hz. In code
> revision 7076 these two controls are invisible. Probably we should
> change this; making them visible, with the Tx control disabled so you
> can't change its value from 1500 Hz, would be more informative.

However, Steve reminded me that at present the Rx Freq spinner control
has no effect in MSK144 mode: we always transmit at 1500 Hz and receive
at 1500 +/- Ftol Hz.  Therefore it made better sense to have the spinner
controls invisible in MSK144 mode.

        -- Joe, K1JT