I have been having a problem lately of replying to CQ, and then the guy
calling CQ disappears.  However that is not what I'm wondering about now.  I
just had a QSO with ham in Massachusetts.  But right in the middle, he
replied with what looks like a nice strong signal, but on my end there was
no decode.

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/Public/QSO%20WSJTX.JPG?_subject_uid=60505123
<https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/Public/QSO%20WSJTX.JPG?_subject_uid=6050512
3&w=AAA9W-3HSRO36WTBem5ZRG7ygHkTuYrGndhElaSQSnQ2kQ>
&w=AAA9W-3HSRO36WTBem5ZRG7ygHkTuYrGndhElaSQSnQ2kQ

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/Public/QSO%20Wide%20Graph.JPG?_subject_uid=6
0505123
<https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/Public/QSO%20Wide%20Graph.JPG?_subject_uid=
60505123&w=AACIihWrR9MJ8Sssx29O5Icksm4mt6F3bJY3tDU5C1h8-w>
&w=AACIihWrR9MJ8Sssx29O5Icksm4mt6F3bJY3tDU5C1h8-w

You can see in the wide graph picture that there is a nice trace, but no
corresponding decode in WSJTX.

My goal is to lose 10 pounds this year ... 15 to go.

Dan Malcolm

CFI/II  K4SHQ