Hi Mike,

w9MDB wrote:
> Did you intend to expose all the controls for all modes now?
> Mode JT9 has a greyed out "Fast" -- a place holder I guess.

No changes here.  JT9 has a *Fast* checkbox when VHF Features are
enabled.  This has been true for a long time.  It should be greyed out
when Submode is A-D, enabled for Submodes E-H.  (The Fast submodes are
usable only with wider tone spacings.)

> Mode JT65 has an "Sh" checkbox; Mode JT9/JT65 has neither

No changes here, either.  When VHF Features are enabled, JT65 supports
EME-style "shorthand messages" for RO, RRR, and 73.  This has been true
for a long time.

> All 3 have F Tol, Sync

The only intended changes from r7163 to r7164 were in the placement of
various controls on the main window.  Right now, I don't understand why
this affected their visible status.  I will look into it.

        -- Joe