Mike --

On 10/26/2016 5:27 PM, Black Michael wrote:
> In reference to the RRR patch that was previously disapproved....what
> about making this an option with "Prompt me to log QSO" as a tristate
> checkbox?
>
> If I make such a patch would it be considered for inclusion?  Otherwise
> I won't waste my time.

I'd suggest saving your time for something more important.

As remarked before: purists will say that a contact is not complete just
because you send RRR.  The QSO is  complete when your QSO partner
*receives* your RRR, and you should not log it until you are persuaded
this has happened.

Nearly all VHF-and-up operators (and especially EME operators) are
"purists" in the sense that this word was used above.

Of course, you can click "Log QSO" whenever you are happy that a QSO has
been made.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT