      From: Greg Beam <ki7m...@gmail.com>
 To: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>; WSJT software development
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 12:37 AM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] ALL.txt idea

Hi Mike,

This is another email I just pulled out of the spam box. No wonder I was
missing the other half of the conversation.

Ive been thinking about these text files for some time now. There has to
be a better way than exercising command-line foo to get the data folks
need. Not that I mind the command line, I spend most of my time there,
but that's not very helpful to the masses.

There seems to be allot of different uses for CALL3.txt and the ALL.txt
files. I keep circling back to database tables and I've played with the
CALL.txt file a bit with WSJT, but the Qt / C++ deal with WSJT-X I've
not gotten through yet.

Maybe if we sit down and try to capture most or at least some of the
requirements, we could start kicking around some DB integration design
concepts.

73's
Greg, KI7MT