On 08/02/2017 21:43, Neil Mayes wrote:
The problem is that the "MR" (memory read) icon/indicator (used only to set up 60m operation) on the FT-950 extinguishes after the end of a transmission and resets back to "VFO Mode", whether it is a "tune" mode or a "QSO" mode and then has to be manually reset time after time. The frequency also drops 200Hz and locks out XMT.

Hi Neil,

I am quite surprised you can use an FT-950 on 60m with any form of WSJT-X rig control. We assume that the rig can be controlled by setting a VFO frequency and optionally mode. This rig only supports Tx on 60m by selecting a memory channel and we simply do not support that.

If HRD is doing something clever to sort this out then maybe if you adjust the WSJT-X "Settings->Frequencies" working frequencies table to contain exactly the memory channel frequencies that the rig supports you will have some luck. clearly using split support is out of the question.

BTW I am a little surprised that you have "Settings->Radio->Mode" set to USB, it looks like this rig would need to be set to PKT(USB) to support direct Tx audio via the rear DATA jack. Alternatively you can set "Settings->Radio->Mode" to "None" and set the rig mode manually or in HRD.