Thanks David. Log4OM does indeed use TQSL under the hood.  Just where in
TQSL do enter FT8-->DATA?

BTW I have found that QRZ will accept FT8.

From: David Tiller [mailto:dtil...@captechconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 7:47 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] K4SHQ FT8 Notes

Re: the second part of item #2: You still can't upload to eQSL or LoTW with
FT8.

If Log4OM is anything like the macOS software I use, it actually uses TSQL
under the covers to do the digital signing and upload. At least in my case,
if you add the FT8 --> DATA mapping in TSQL, the upload works.

Might be worth a try.

--

David Tiller

Sr. Architect/Lead Consultant | CapTech