Mike,

didn't help ... made the change, built r7782, no change. Made sure the change was in the .cpp file, and cleaned the build tree. Built it again, same thing, start equals the end time. See attached screen cap.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 7/4/2017 1:56 PM, Black Michael wrote:
That sounds reasonable to me....when doing this I just put it in for double-clicking on either window. But the right side shouldn't need it.

Go ahead and remove the "set_dateTimeQSO(-1)" line from this section of code in mainwindows.cpp and see if behaves for you.

voidMainWindow::doubleClickOnCall2(boolshift,boolctrl)
{
set_dateTimeQSO(-1);//resetourQSOstarttime
m_decodedText2=true;
doubleClickOnCall(shift,ctrl);
m_decodedText2=false;
}
de Mike W9MDB
*From:* Neil Zampella <ne...@techie.com>
*To:* wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 4, 2017 12:03 PM
*Subject:* Re: [wsjt-devel] Question about QSO Start & End Times

UM .. how else do you respond when using JT65/JT9 .. I don't use the buttons on TAB 2. Double clicking on a response in the RX window when I'm calling CQ I agree with, that should start the QSO, but double clicking in the TX window should not as its a normal way to trigger the next dialog is a normal way to progress through the QSO.

Or am I missing something here?

Neil, KN3ILZ