Hi guys, I've been subscribed to this list only since late April, so I'm
a newcomer. (I retired from Qualcomm after 20 years in late 2011 and had
a time- and energy-consuming bout with lymphoma in 2014, so I'm
belatedly discovering how much has gone on in the ham digital world. I
have some catching up to do!)

I'd like to pull down a complete list archive in MBOX format so I can
add it to my mailbox archives and search it with my usual local tools as
though I'd been subscribed from the beginning, but sourceforge doesn't
seem to provide this option -- only a clunky, web-based interface for
searching specific months and threads. (I hate webmail.)

Among other things I see that back in 2015 you found and fixed some bugs
in my Fano decoder, and I'd like to make sure I've nailed them all in my
own version. The only time I actually used it for a real application was
in my demodulator/decoder for the ISEE-3/ICE reboot project in 2014 and
I don't know if I found any or all of the same ones you did. They had to
do with off-by-one errors while searching the tail region of the tree.

I think I also caught wind of some errors in my Reed-Solomon
errors+erasures decoder, but by now you might have moved onto decoding
algorithms that weren't around when I did that.

73, Phil