From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 11:08 AM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Preparation for WSJT-X v1.8.0-rc1

What change?  The meter shows the recording level now instead of the waterfall
level.  The slider controls the waterfall and not the meter anymore (it never
should have).

We talked about removing the slider and putting it on the waterfall but some
wanted it to remain on the main screen.

de Mike W9MDB

  _____