On 7844 here, the Settings/General returns to "All", however the frequencies persist for Region 2.

73
Dave - KB3MOW

On 7/10/2017 8:46 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 11/07/2017 01:30, Gary McDuffie wrote:
On Jul 10, 2017, at 6:09 PM, Bill Somerville<g4...@classdesign.com>  wrote:

that's not good, I will look into that. I assume you are clicking "Ok" to exit
the settings window? Also you will have to set it in every configuration you have,
configurations have independent settings.
Correct, Bill. click on OK to close.  Also tried changing it and then closing
and reopening program.  It goes back to ALL.  Yes, I changed a few of them
until I noticed they weren’t sticking.

Gary - AG0N

Hi Gary & Steve,

I am not able to reproduce that.

Is anyone else unable to set their IARU Region in "Settings->General" ?

---