Hello, I'm new here, so apologies if I cause extra havoc.

WSJT-X 1.8.0-rc1
Windows 7 pro 64 bits

I think I seen few anomalies: Digital gain does not change input level, bar
remain green and at 62dB level, even no input signal.

Second thing I note is TX5.
If I do CQ and wish to mark TX 5 after report, autoseq jumps to TX4, no
matter what. After sequence has started, if I'm quick I can press send now
button to get my 73 out.

If I manage to type ( opponent station who replied to me) call RRTU73 to
TX5 field, it changes to call call 73 format.

Dunno if these are worth for anything, but atleast I enbarrase myself at
very first message to this list :o)

Very best regards,

: Jari / OH2FQV