Hi all. I've recently run into a problem with my Elecraft KX2 running FT8 in
the release candidate version of WSJTX.

Frequently the Elecraft won't unkey at the end of the transmission when
operating FT8. I noticed that, in general, CAT control is a little slow with
the KX2 anyway, so I'm wondering if the fast progression of FT8 is causing a
command to be missed.

I haven't figured out a way to reproduce the behavior 100% of the time, but it
does seem to happen most frequently on partial transmissions (say, replying
late to a CQ by a few seconds). I'll continue digging here to see if I can
verify.

This behavior has never happened in JT65 and JT9 modes.

Any thoughts as to what might be going on here?

Best,
Jordan
KN4CRD