On 18/07/2017 20:56, Tim Goeppinger via wsjt-devel wrote:
I think FT8 has a bright future for VHF Contests and Field Day, but I really struggled with it in the CQ WW VHF contest last weekend.

I believe I have discovered a bug that affects the couple of dozen hams who go roving in VHF Contests. The contest rules say that as a rover, we must use /R after our callsign. I entered N6GP/R and my grid into WSJT-8, and tried FT8 during the contest a bit. I had Autosequencing turned on, and I kept getting stuck in the signal report part of the QSO. I was receiving signal report, and sending a report over and over again. My QSOs were almost taking as much time to complete as a JT65 QSO!

Hi Tim,

I am sorting out some issues with auto-sequencing as or with type 1 & 2 compound callsign holders. Hopefully the changes will be tested and ready for an RC2 release of WSJT-X v1.8.0.