Hmmm...some feedback from those that still want it on the main screen would be
nice.
de Mike W9MDB

      From: David Tiller <dtil...@captechconsulting.com>
 To: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>; WSJT software development
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:46 PM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] A non-technical reason to remove/relocate the audio
slider

Michael,
It doesn't have to remain a gigantic slider - it could be a simple dB spinbox
like the other controls on the graph window. That would actually free up space
on the main window where all the real fun happens.
--David TillerSr. Architect/Lead Consultant | CapTech(804) 304-0638 |
dtil...@captechconsulting.com

On Jul 19, 2017, at 4:30 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel