Using R7965, I noticed that if I answer a station's CQ and my TX frequency is
more than 10 Hz away from his frequency, if he comes back to another station,
my "Enable Tx"  is NOT turned off. The result is that I continue to call as the
station that called CQ as he is working another station. I must manually stop
my transmissions.

I can see that if I am more than 50 Hz away, I probably am not causing any
problems to the CQer. However, if my frequency is within +/- 50 Hz of the
CQer's frequency I could be causing enough QRM to prevent him from decoding the
station he is trying to work.

Wouldn't it be better that if the CQer responds to another station, that my TX
be disabled only if my TX frequency was LESS than +/- 50 Hz from the CQer?

73,

Rich - K1HTV