On 03/08/2017 13:30, Wolfgang wrote:
Hi all,

we do have 'db reports to comments' in the 'Reporting' tab.

Is there a chance please, to append the distance into that comment field too ?

73 de Wolfgang
OE1MWW

HI Wolfgang,

the "dB reports to comments" option is provided for those who have logging software that only accept 59/599 style reports. I'm not sure what value adding the distance information to the comments adds, after all it is derived from the received or entered grid square which itself is in the log record so can always be used to calculate the estimated distance. Do you have a logging application that does not accept grid squares?