On 3/09/2017 3:46 AM, Colin99 Campbell wrote:

Hi all

I was blocked from hamspots.net for incorrectly reporting 15m spots as 6 m. As far as I could see, there was nothing wrong with my setup, it had been working ok for a few hours. I went into settings and my 590SG and when I clicked <OK> my 590SG changed to 6m.

This is the email I sent to Laurie

I have no idea how this is happening. My TS590SG is sitting on receive on 21.074MHz WSJT-X is v1.8.0-rc2 r8069 and it is also showing 21.074MHz (in black so communicating with the TS590SG) --- Something very strange just happened. I went into <File> <Settings> <Reporting> to check there and when I clicked on <OK> my TS590SG changed to 50.313MHz

I can't reproduce this, I've gone back to 15m and opened settings again but it acted normally. I'll report this to the development team. It's probably just me though.

Colin MM5AGM

Colin,

The signature of the automated block email contains the Callsign of the Moderator who issued the block. I checked, it wasn't me, so I can't comment on the Moderator observations that led to the block. I went in and checked the spot database and you were generating spots for 6m, originating from JTAlert. I checked a handful of those 6m spots, they looked ok to me, the Callsigns you were spotting were not being spotted by anyone else (on 15m or any other band), suggesting that it was an limited 6m opening.

Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis. I want to check when JTAlert received the change in band (to 6m) notification from WSJT-X

de Laurie VK3AMA